The information (“Information”) accessible by you (“Visitor”) using the Live Online Academy website as our fulfilment partner will be bound by the same.
- Determine whether the Information complies with the Visitor’s needs;
- Determine whether the Visitor has adequate legal rights to store, reproduce or otherwise make use of Information in the manner contemplated by the Visitor;
- Comply with any legal obligations, including but not limited to, obligations imposed by copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, and export laws;
- Isolate Information, execute anti-contamination software and otherwise take steps to ensure that Information, if contaminated or infected, will not damage the Visitor’s information or system.
- INFORMATION Not Warranted Or Guaranteed In Any Way. THE Live Online Academy WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE Live Online Academy MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE Live Online Academy OR ANY INFORMATION.
LIVE ONLINE ACADEMY DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE:
- the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any Information for any purpose;
- that any Information will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties;
- that the Information will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable; or that the functions or services performed by the Live Online Academy will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Live Online Academy website will be corrected.
CREDIT CARD PURCHASE TERMS
- Online purchases on www.liveonlineacademy.com or associated payment processing pages are processed using official payment providers.
- If the Subscriber cancels their free trial before it expires the Subscriber’s credit/debit card will not be charged.
- If the Subscriber does not cancel their free trial before expiration date the Subscriber will be automatically enrolled on the appropriate course and the Subscriber’s credit/debit card will be charged accordingly.
- Thereafter, the subscription will renew automatically monthly until the company is informed otherwise.
- There is no refund if the Subscriber fails to attend any course.
- The Subscriber can cancel their subscription at any stage.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees received are non-refundable.
- If for any reason the Subscriber’s credit/debit card provider refuses to pay the amount billed for the services, the Subscriber agrees that the company may suspend or terminate the Subscriber’s subscription to the services.
All of our online payments are handled by official providers. When using these providers, your financial information is not shared with the Live Online Academy.
We accept payment online via a wide range of payment providers. Please find a list of the available options on our website.
BY CLICKING BUY NOW I AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS
You are agreeing to a subscription service. This subscription will automatically renew. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees received are non-refundable. If you cancel your membership during your free trial, you won’t be charged. To cancel, please contact your support manager or call the number at the top of the page.
COMPLAINTS AND APPEALS
Should you as a student, staff member or employer have any complaint to make with the Live Online Academy or would like to appeal any of the assessment procedures, outputs or any other matter with the Live Online Academy please contact us detailing the issue as follows:
- Please email email@example.com
Any complaint or appeals notification to the Live Online Academy will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Your claim will be investigated and responded to within 48 hours of such notification (on a business weekday). We shall engage with you and any other interested and affected parties until a mutually satisfactory resolution is achieved with all communications being responded to withinh 48 hours (on a business weekday).
Should it not be possible to come to a mutually agreeable resolution, an appropriate independent arbitration expert based in Dublin Ireland shall be engaged by the Live Online Academy to assist in resolving any dispute. Should the arbitration process be deemed unsatisfactory by either party, either party reserves the right to take legal counsel governed and construed in accordance with Irish law and the interested and affected parties hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
By purchasing or otherwise registering one’s personal information with the Live Online Academy, the individual consents to the Live Online Academy retaining the right to convey, provide or otherwise transmit said information to third parties, be they fully autonomous or related legal entities, particularly though not limited to, for the purposes of providing related services, applications or any other offering or services the Live Online Academy decides may be in the interest of or interesting to said person at the time of registration and or alternatively any future time. The client consents to said third parties contacting them for those previously described purposes or otherwise. The Live Online Academy shall always respects and act upon a client’s instructions to not make some or all of its services available in so far as is possible both commercially and legally.